Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Update

First of all, I hope that everyone had a fantastic Valentine's Day with their sweetheart. Just remember, this should be made known everyday, not just one day a year! I also wanted to let everyone know that J&B Music Pavilion will be closing temporarily after this week. Big and I are having some health issues that we need to address. For that reason, Big has been unable to sing, but hopes to be back within the next few days. I, however, will be taking about 2 weeks off. I will be having surgery on 2/29/2012. Please keep Big and I in your prayers as I know that you will. We love you all!!

I will be making this blog into one for Big and I, so that you can stay updated on both of us, or I may create a different one, who knows - lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment