Tuesday, June 28, 2011

New Additions to Calendar

Hello everyone!! I hope that the summer is treating you well. I wanted to remind you to check the calendar as new shows are being added weekly. I will be out of town the week of July 4th, but will be back on the 11th hitting the SL streets again. Thank you all for your support on this journey. You are the ones that make it worth the ride. I will also be making some changes to the Design Center, so make sure you check it out. I have new pictures that I will be posting soon also.
I would like everyones help. Please let me know if there is a song that you would like to hear me sing. I try to add new songs weekly so just shoot me an IM or e-mail. I am also going to be working on a CD in the near future and will keep you posted on the release date. I love you all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment